- Whats is a tag?
- What is the element of form?
- What are the 10 basic HTML tags?
- What is use of form tag in HTML?
- Where is form tag in HTML?
- What is difference between form get and post?
- Should I use GET or POST?
- What is the difference between post and put in REST API?
- What are the types of HTML tags?
- What is html5 form?
- Which element defines a clickable input?
- What is a HTML form element?
- What is a tag in HTML definition?
- Is form tag necessary?
- What is action in a form?
- What is Novalidate form tag?
- How do I use HTML labels?
- What is action in HTML?
- Why get method is not secure?
Whats is a tag?
A tag is a short (usually one word) description of an HTML object or link.
These tags are often placed in a tag cloud (weighted list or word cloud) to show the most popular website or blog words, and to help visitors find information of interest..
What is the element of form?
A form is an artist’s way of using elements of art, principles of design, and media. Form as an element of art is three-dimensional and encloses space. Like a shape, a form has length and width, but it also has depth. Forms are either geometric or free-form.
What are the 10 basic HTML tags?
Here are 10 common HTML tags that any web developer should know about, and they’re especially important for those just starting out with learning HTML. This is the root element tag. ……
The action property sets or returns the value of the action attribute in a form. The action attribute specifies where to send the form data when a form is submitted.
What is use of form tag in HTML?