- What is the sentence of dream?
- How do you use the word initially in a sentence?
- What does count me out mean?
- What is the meaning of I’m in?
- How do you say count me in?
- What is Count me in meaning?
- What means count?
- Can I count on you meaning in Urdu?
- Will you count me in meaning?
- What does it mean to count on something?
- What does you have a lot of time on your hands mean?
- What does dont count on it mean?
- What does the idiom out of service mean?
- What does counting the days mean?
- What is a word for being there for someone?
- Can Count on Me synonym?
- How do you use count in a sentence?
- What does sign me up mean?
What is the sentence of dream?
“She had a pleasant dream.” “She has big dreams of becoming a famous singer.” “She never achieved her lifelong dreams.” “His plan is now a distant dream.”.
How do you use the word initially in a sentence?
Initially sentence examplesLet one jar be initially FIG. … Steel bars separated us initially, until it was clear she had no desire to harm me. … Again, consider the point of the solid which was initially at A in the figure. … He cursed the talent that initially drew him to her, forced to wait for the fog to clear.More items…
What does count me out mean?
1. To exclude someone from something, often at their own request. A noun or pronoun can be used between “count” and “out.” I don’t think this ridiculous plan will work, so count me out. 2. To dismiss something or someone.
What is the meaning of I’m in?
count me inThe expression “I’m in” or “count me in” mean that you wish to be included in a proposed activity. … I believe the expression may originate from gambling, possibly poker, or some other card game where players are dealt a hand and then decide whether they are playing on by saying that they are either “in” or “out”.
How do you say count me in?
count me in / synonymsi am in.i am up to it.take me into account.include me.let me become part of.let me in on. v.let me participate.accept me.More items…
What is Count me in meaning?
1. To include someone or something in something, especially as participants are being recruited. Often used as an imperative. A noun or pronoun can be used between “count” and “in.” Of course I want to go to the amusement park with you guys—count me in!
What means count?
In math, to count can be defined as the act of determining the quantity or the total number of objects in a set or a group. In other words, to count means to say numbers in order while assigning a value to an item in group, basis one to one correspondence. Counting numbers are used to count objects.
Can I count on you meaning in Urdu?
1 of 8. بھروسہ کرنا Bharosa Karna : Bet Calculate Depend Look Reckon Count : (verb) have faith or confidence in. You can count on me to help you any time.
Will you count me in meaning?
Count me in” means “include me in the activity/plans”.
What does it mean to count on something?
phrasal verb. If you count on something or count upon it, you expect it to happen and include it in your plans.
What does you have a lot of time on your hands mean?
The phrase to have (too much) time on one’s hands is an idiomatic expression that means that one has extra time.
What does dont count on it mean?
Only if your friend does not know how to get downtown would he say “Don’t count on it” which means “Don’t depend/rely on my knowledge”.
What does the idiom out of service mean?
Not available to be used, especially due to malfunction. Typically said of things used by the public. Sorry, the elevator is currently out of service—please use the stairs.
What does counting the days mean?
to wait for something that you want very much to happen. I’m counting the days until I see you again.
What is a word for being there for someone?
Similar words for being there for someone: empathy (noun) other synonyms. n.
Can Count on Me synonym?
Find another word for count on. In this page you can discover 27 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for count on, like: rely on, place trust in, place reliance on, estimate, figure, depend on, depend upon, take on trust, trust in, rely upon and calculate on.
How do you use count in a sentence?
I was counting on the money from the insurance to buy a new house, after my house burned down. You can always count on your mom to give you good advice. I knew that I could count on you to help me with my homework, you are always there for me.
What does sign me up mean?
It implies that you are opting in, sold on, or on board with something. If your friends were talking about going out to eat and it sounded appealing to you, you might say “sign me up!” as a way of saying “that sounds great and I’d like to join.” See a translation.