- Can you have two headers in HTML?
- How do I create a header body and footer in HTML?
- Can footer be inside main?
- What is header in HTML?
- Where do you put header tags?
- Does header go in body?
- What is header and footer tag in HTML?
- What is the use of footer tag?
- How do you make a header tag?
- Does footer go in the body?
- What should I write in footer?
- What is a header code?
- Where does the footer go in HTML?
- What does the header tag do?
- How do you add a footer?
Can you have two headers in HTML?
Yes you can use multiple header elements in your documents, by virtue of the w3c documentation: A header element is intended to usually contain the section’s heading (an h1–h6 element or an hgroup element), but this is not required..
How do I create a header body and footer in HTML?
Answer: Use CSS fixed positioning You can easily create sticky or fixed header and footer using the CSS fixed positioning. Simply apply the CSS position property with the value fixed in combination with the top and bottom property to place the element on the top or bottom of the viewport accordingly.
Can footer be inside main?
The header and footer in a sectioning element can also contain sectioning elements. The one major restriction around nesting sectioning elements is that headers and footers cannot be nested inside other headers and footers. Nesting headers and footers inside one another is not allowed.
What is header in HTML?