- Can CSS be included in body?
- How do you select an element in CSS?
- What are the 4 basic HTML tags?
- How many CSS tags are there?
- How do you import CSS?
- Is it better to have multiple CSS files or one large one?
- What are the advantages of using CSS?
- Which CSS property is used for controlling the layout?
- What is the tag we use to add an external CSS file?
- Which CSS file comes with separate file?
- Does CSS go in head or body?
- What is the correct CSS syntax?
- How do you style a body in CSS?
- What is meta tag in CSS?
- How do you call a CSS file in HTML?
- Which tag is used for CSS?
- What are the 3 types of CSS?
- How do I use multiple pages in one CSS file?
Can CSS be included in body?
How do you select an element in CSS?
In CSS, selectors are patterns used to select the element(s) you want to style….CSS Selectors.SelectorExampleExample description**Selects all elementselementpSelects all
elements with class=”intro”element,elementdiv, pSelects all
elements55 more rows
What are the 4 basic HTML tags?
To build any webpage you will need four primary tags:,,
How many CSS tags are there?
520 distinct property names from 66 technical reports and 66 editors’ drafts.
How do you import CSS?
Note: There are two different ways to import a CSS file into another using @import url(“style2. css”); or @import “style2. css”; or directly import any CSS file or multiple CSS file in the HTML file directly within